• a non-reciprocating cocking handle;
• a 15″ handguard;
• a standard AR-15 selector and trigger mechanism pins;
• a more contoured lower receiver that allows beavertail pistol grips to be installed;
• captive take down pins; (Standard AR-15)
• an improved gas system; and
• a bolt catch lever that comes standard.
There is nothing significantly different about the operation other than the non-reciprocating cocking handle. The non-reciprocating cocking handle means that the rifle no longer has a cocking handle slot on the right hand side of the rifle. There is also no longer a separate buttstock adaptor; the threads are machined into the lower receiver.
Important point: The WK180C and WK180C Gen 2 are cross-compatible (i.e., the upper of one can be put on the lower of the other) with one exception: the rear take down pin on the WK180C Gen 2 will not be able to be closed with the WK180C upper installed.
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register