Return and Refund Policy
- Returns can be made within 7 days. If 7 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Several types of products are not eligible for returns. We also cannot refund products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
- The bank processing fee (3% of the total price) incurred for canceling the order will be borne by the customer. The Bank processing fee will not be charged if refunded as store credit.
- 10% restocking fee will be applied to all items returned not due to our error.
- Due to the large volume of transfers and shortage of supplies for Restricted firearms, cancelation or exchange for firearms are subject to an additional $100 admin fee if transfer notification has been submitted. NO returns or cancellations for Handgun purchases made on or before Oct 20th,2022.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Tents that have been set up or removed from their original packaging
- Some health and personal care items
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer
There are certain situations where only partial refunds can be granted: (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within several business days as allowed by financial institutes.
Late or Missing Refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- All merchandise is guaranteed by the manufacturer.
- Defective products will be directed to original manufacturer for warranty.
- Damaged items during shipping will be directed to shipping courier for claim.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to:
- Solely Outdoors
- 8365 Woodbine Ave, Unit 101
- Markham, Ontario
- Canada, L3R 2P4
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item valued over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.