Below are the shipping policies we are required to use for any order. Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions .
Address & License
- PAL & Date of Birth required for verification
- We cannot export firearms and ammunition outside of Canada, no international orders
- Remote Locations may incur additional shipping costs due to the charges applied by the courier
- If not being shipped to the CFO mailing or storage address (such as a business location), we will need to verify the address the RCMP has on file before proceeding
- Ontario provincial laws require all ammunition sales to be recorded
- We ship in-stock items within 1 – 2 business days (Except special sales event). Delivery can be expected within 2-6 business days (excluding remote locations). Restricted firearms will only be shipped after firearm transfers were completed by CFO.
- Canada Post will not handle dangerous goods for shipping, all ammunition and powder are shipped by third party couriers like UPS or Canpar
- Firearms and ammunition are shipped with tracking, insurance, and 18+ signature on arrival
- All firearms and ammo will be shipped by ground service
- Ammunition may not under any condition be shipped with a firearm. Firearms must be ordered separately
- Address may not be a PO Box or unattended location, must be a physical address
- Shotgun sporting clay style ammunition is exempt from shipping due to weight & pricing. Drop shipping is available for orders over 100 cases (25000 shells)., contact us at email@example.com for details