Below are the shipping policies we are required to use for any order. Please feel free to email us at [email protected] if you have any questions .
Address & License
- PAL & Date of Birth are required for firearm and ammunition purchases.
- We cannot export firearms and ammunition outside of Canada, no international orders.
- Remote Locations may incur additional shipping costs due to the charges applied by the courier.
- If your order is not being shipped to the mailing or storage address registered with the RCMP (such as a business location), we will need to verify the address the RCMP has on file before proceeding.
- Ontario provincial laws require all ammunition sales to be documented and kept in our store records.
- Due to increased credit card fraud on optics purchases, we may require a photo ID to verify the identity of the purchaser.
- We ship in-stock items within 1-2 business days (except during special sales events). Restricted firearms will only be shipped after firearm transfers are approved by the CFO.
- Canada Post will not handle dangerous goods, all ammunition and powder are shipped by third party couriers like UPS or Purolator.
- Firearms and ammunition are shipped with tracking, insurance, and 18+ signature on arrival.
- All firearms and ammo will be shipped by ground service.
- Bulk Ammo shipping and remote areas may be subjected to additional shipping charges. We will contact you with the shipping estimate.
- Ammunition may not be shipped with firearms under any circustances.
- Address may not be a PO Box or unattended location, must be a valid physical address.
- Shotgun sporting clay style ammunition is exempt from shipping due to weight & pricing. Drop shipping is available for orders over 100 cases (25000 shells), contact us at [email protected] for details.
- We do not ship to USA or outside of Canada, no exceptions.