ZEISS TERRA ED binoculars are robust, reliable and easy to use. Their state-of-the-art and sleek design makes them not only light but comfortably compact. The highest optical precision and the hydrophobic multicoating guarantee brilliant images down to the very last detail. The TERRA ED binoculars are waterproof and nitrogen-filled, making them rough and ready. TERRA ED binoculars are excellent value for money, making them the perfect entry into the world of ZEISS.
The ZEISS TERRA ED 10x42 offers more magnification with the same weight. The binoculars impress when viewing from far distances. The TERRA ED 10x42 is your best choice if you want to have an especially precise look at the details.
- Compact, Light and Robust - With its its waterproof casing reinforced with glass fibers, the ZEISS TERRA ED satisfies the high standards of nature lovers. The construction is compact, light and robust. Light-weight, easy to fit into any bag and nearly indestructible, the TERRA ED is the perfect companion. The ZEISS TERRA ED family is lightweight and trail-tough so it packs easily and stands up to rugged terrain. Easy-grip surfaces let you grab and lift the binoculars quickly to your eye. Smooth focus and ergonomically correct eyecups make viewing comfortable and natural.
- Excellent Sharp Images - Thanks to maximum optical precision and a hydrophobic multi-coating, the ZEISS TERRA ED meets all demands for versatile use. This state-of-the-art coating ensures that the ZEISS TERRA ED will impress you, even under difficult conditions like adverse weather and challenging conditions. These binoculars guarantee outstanding images with the most minute details and 100% natural colors.
- Comfortable, Fast Focusing - The large, smooth and easy-to-grip focus wheel makes focusing particularly easy and, most of all, quick on a ZEISS TERRA ED. You'll notice the advantages of TERRA ED binoculars as soon as you pick them up: your index finger automatically lands on the focusing wheel. You'll never again need to think about how you hold the binoculars when something exciting suddenly happens in front of you. In next to no time, you'll have it sharply in focus. No question about it, you'll never miss an unforgettable moment. Quite the opposite: you'll capture it with razor-sharp precision.
- Viewing Wildlife Up Close - Active outdoor lifestyles demand compact, durable and versatile binoculars. The ZEISS TERRA ED delivers razor-sharp images of far-away objects. But it can also observe nature up close with great precision. With a generous wide field of view and a close focus distance of just 1.6 m (TERRA ED 32 and 42), the TERRA ED is ideal for nature observation, whether the object is far across the field or in the tree just above you.
- Ideal for Birdwatching, hunting, and nature observation as well as a wide variety of other outdoor activities.
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Lens: 42mm
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 4.2mm
- Twilight Factors: 20.5
- Field of View @ 1000m: 110m
- Apparent Field of View: 60°
- Close Focus: 1.6m
- Diopter Adjustment Range: +3/-3 dpt
- Pupil Distance: Adjustable 58mm to 75.5mm
- Eye Relief: 15mm
- Lens Type: ED-Type
- Prism System: Schmidt-Pechan
- Lens Coating: Hydrophobe Zeiss MC
- Water Resistance: 100 mbar
- Nitrogen Filling: Yes
- Functional Temperature: -15 to +60 °C
- Height: 142mm
- Width (@ 65mm pupil distance): 120mm
- Weight: 725g
- Colour: Grey