Designed for piercing, prying, impaling and breaching, this spear is ideal for hunting and tactical uses, as well as general protection. The shaft is shorter than many, making this spear excellent for close quarters survival and hunting. The weighted stainless-steel double-edged blade delivers power and force, the while grooved grip adds accuracy and comfort to your throwing action. Aside from hunting, the spear is a useful recreation tool for target work and friendly campsite competition. A TPR rubberized snap sheath in included to keep accidents to a minimum. The survival spear head measures 8 1/8” long and 11 mm in thickness. The bolt reinforced handle and 44 inch overall length of this spear makes it ideal for close quarter hunting and self-defense.
- This Short 44” Throwing Spear is Built for Accuracy
- 8 1/8" 2Cr13 Stainless Steel Double Edge Blade is Durable and Easily Sharpened
- Ideal for Close Quarter Situations, Hunting and Survival
- Rubberized TPR Snap Sheath for Ultimate in Safety
- Rubberized TPR Snap Sheath
- 4 3/4” 420 Stainless Steel Double Edge Blade with Black Oxide Finish that Minimizes Reflection
- Nylon-Fiberglass Grooved Handle with Bolt Reinforcement for Accuracy and Comfort