Product Number: G34GEN5MOS
It's the optic ready Glock 34 Gen 5 MOS!
The GLOCK 34 Gen5 MOS features an extended barrel and greater slide dimensions, making it a favorite among sport shooting competitors.
Design enhancements include the GLOCK Marksman Barrel (GMB) which delivers increased accuracy with enhanced polygonal rifling and an improved barrel crown, no finger grooves, ambidextrous slide stop levers for better versatility and control, and an nDLC finish, which is a tougher and more durable finish that is exclusive to the GLOCK manufacturing process.
G34 MOS Features
- Includes the MOS Adapter Set of 4 plates
- Forward slide serrations
- New nDLC Finish on Barrel & Slide - GLOCK's nDLC provides tougher, more durable protection than previously used finish. The nDLC finish is exclusive to the GLOCK Gen5 models. The nDLC finish increases protection against corrosion and scratching and improves the ability of the pistol to function in adverse conditions.
- Ambidextrous Slide Stop Lever & Reversible Magazine Release - The ambidextrous slide stop lever makes it easier for gun owners to quickly, safely and comfortably manipulate the slide wether they are left-handed or right-handed. The magazine catch of the Gen5 frame is reversible and enlarged towards the rear of the pistol. The reversible magazine catch is more user friendly to the shooter's reach and allows them to switch the catch to the left or right side of the pistol.
- Flared Mag-Well & Removed Finger Grooves for a More Universal Fit - The larger opening of the flared mag-well makes it easier to funnel the magazine into the mag-well, particularly in high-stress situations where fractions of sections matter. By removing the finger grooves the Gen5 pistols provide a more comfortable grip to a wider range of consumers, regardless of their finger size.
- GLOCK Marksman Barrel - The GLOCK Marksman barrel (GMB) features enhanced barrel rifling based on the proven polygonal barrel design which delivers improved accuracy.
- Safe Action System - Three safeties disengage sequentially as the trigger is pulled and automatically reengage when the trigger is released.
- New Orange Magazine Follower - The orange follower allows the shooter to clearly see if there are any rounds left in the magazine.
- Enlarged Floor Plate - The enlarged front of the floor plate makes it easier to pull the magazine free of the pistol if it doesn't fall free during a malfunction or reload.
- Customizable Frame Size - Every GLOCK Gen5 comes with backstraps in two sizes each one with and without beavertail. The multiple backstrap frame allows the users to change the circumference of the grip to fit their individual hand size.
- Gen4 RTF Rough Textured Frame - The Gen4 proven rough textured frame surface is present on the Gen5 frame as well. It was designed to enhance grip traction, without being too aggressive.
- Mounting Rail - Mounting rails in front of the trigger guard allow mounting accessories such as tactical lights and lasers.
- Polymer Frame - The durable and lightweight polymer frame absorbs recoil due to the dampening characteristics of the polymer.
- Loaded Chamber Indicator - Visible and palpable indicator as part of the extractor to show whether there is a cartridge in the chamber.
- Caliber: 9mm / 9x19mm
- Barrel Length: 135mm / 5.31"
- Length Between Sights: 191mm / 7.52"
- Overall Length: 222mm / 8.74"
- Width: 34mm / 1.34"
- Height: 139mm / 5.47"
- Weight: 743g / 26.21 oz. (Unloaded)
- Trigger Pull: 5.4 lbs / 24 N
- Trigger Travel: ~ 12.5mm / 0.49"
- Rifling: RH 250mm / 1:9.84"
- Capacity: 10 Rounds
- Magazines: 3x Gen5 Magazines
- Includes Plates for Multiple Reflex Sight Mounting Options as well as 4 Grip Backstrap Modules (optics not included)
- Sights: Fixed Front, Adjustable Rear