This is a standard free-floated quad-rail for the AR-15/M-16 platform. It is a free-float design, but a cap (sold separately) may be installed to close the front if your mission requires this.
- Laser-etched location numbers such as 'T16,' 'B6' etc
- Monolithic (1-piece) style
- Includes a special barrel nut for mounting
- Has an overhang to line up with the rail on a flat top upper if you have a bit of patience.
- A standard AR armourer's tool/wrench is required to install the new barrel nut. Tighten to military specification of ~35 foot-pounds.
- Black anodized aluminum
- 4" version - 210g
- 7" version - 342g
- 10" version - 412g
- 12" version - 505g
- 15" version - 645g
- 4" version - 100 x 62 x 62mm
- 7" version - 180 x 62 x 62mm
- 10" version - 257 x 62 x 62mm
- 12" version - 307 x 62 x 62mm
- 15" version - 382 x 62 x 62mm
- Quad rail
- Barrel nut
- Threaded stud for locking the barrel nut
- 4mm hex key
- All AR-15/M16 upper variants that use a standard barrel nut
- All weaver and picatinny accessories
- End caps for 0.750" and 0.936" diameter barrels