Aimpoint Micro H-2
The Micro H-2 is a result of feedback coming from hard core customers desiring an even more hard core Micro sight. With a redesigned and reinforced house body, as well as flip-up covers protecting the lenses, the Micro H-2 can withstand all types of environmental conditions. And thanks to new optical lenses and cutting edge lens coatings, the optical performance and the shape and clarity of the red dot are radically improved.
- Lightweight – 93 g without mount and 136 g with mount and flip-up lens covers.
- Integral Weaver- and Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment.
- ACET technology allows 50 000 hours of operation on one battery.
- Improved optics to increase the light transmission, the red dot is more distinct and clear.
- Available in 3 dot sizes (2, 4 and 6 MOA).
- See through flip-up lens covers to make sure your optical lenses are always dry and clean.
- Fully waterproof.
- Stainless steel "helicoil" threads to prevent damaging of threads of the mount.
- Precision adjustment for windage and elevation: top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws – no other tool required.
- 12 settings for use in daylight and low light conditions.
- Operating principle: Reflex collimator sight with LED
- Optical magnification: 1x
- Aiming dot size: 2 MOA or 4 MOA or 6 MOA
- Dot intensity: Visible against a background luminance of 0.1 to 55 000 lx
- Dot color: Peak Wavelength: 655 ± 15 nm
- NVD compatible: No
- Optical coating: Anti-reflex, all surfaces and multi-layer
- Clear aperture: 18 mm (.71 in)
- Eye relief: Unlimited
Power Source Specifications:
- Battery Type: 3V lithium battery, type CR2032.
- Battery Life - Day Time Use: 50 000h (over 5 years of continuous use).
- Power Intensity: 1 Off position and 12 daylight settings.
- Length sight only: 68 mm (2.7 in)
- Length conf: 79 mm (3.1 in)
- Width sight only: 41 mm (1.6 in)
- Height sight only: 36 mm (1.4 in)
- Height conf: 47 mm (1.9 in)
- Weight sight only (incl battery): 94 g (3.3 oz)
- Weight conf: 130 g (4.6 oz) incl lens covers and mount
- Housing material: High strength aluminum
- Housing finish and color: Semi-matte black
- Housing anodized: Yes
- Material mount and spacer std conf: Aluminum
- Material lens cover: Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
- Surface treatment: Anodized, semi matte
- Height of optical axis - sight and mount: 20 mm (.8 in) over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Adjustment: Range ±1 m at 100 meters (±1 yds at 100 yds) in windage and elevation, 1 click = 13 mm at 100 meters = 10 mm at 80 meters = .44 in at 100 yds
- Temperature range operation: -30°C to +60°C (-20°F to +140°F)
- Temperature range storage: -51°C to +71°C (-60°F to +160°F)
- Temperature shock: Operable after a temperature shock between -30°C and +60°C (-22°F and +140°F)
- Humidity: Operable during and after Humidity. Limits: RH: 95%, Temp: +20°C to +50°C (+68°F to +122°F), cyclic
- Submersible: To a depth of 5 m (15 ft)
- Shock: Withstands shock. Limits: X-axis: 500 g, 0.7 – 1.1 ms (3 shocks), Y-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms (2 shocks in each direction, Z-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms (2 shocks in each direction).
- Vibration: Withstands vibration. Limits: Vibration, sinusoidal in a frequency range of 10-150 Hz. Frequency: 10-30 Hz, ±1.587 mm, Frequency: 30-150 Hz. 5.75 g, 1 octave/min. Direction: X, Y and Z, Time: 30 min/direction.
- Chemical resistance: Withstands occasional contamination by weapons cleaners, lubricants, fuels and insect repellents.