The LUPO is Benelli’s first bolt-action rifle. Sub-MOA accuracy, advanced ergonomics, and shooting comfort have been carefully engineered into this chassis-style hunting rifle that allows for exclusive fit and customization out of the box. Lupo is Italian for wolf and the Benelli LUPO is destined to dominate the land the way Benelli’s Super Black Eagle dominates the skies.
The LUPO is packed with innovative features—including 7 exclusive Benelli patents that add up to hunting rifle that provides a customized fit, handles beautifully and proudly carries a 3-shot sub-MOA guarantee.
- Precision Accuracy - The LUPO was built for accuracy and the key is the Lupo barrel system featuring a precision Crio-treated, free-floating barrel attached to a hardened steel barrel extension bedded to a steel block in the alloy receiver. The result is precision sub-MOA accuracy…shot-after-shot.
- Recoil Reduction - The LUPO tames recoil felt of big-game calibers with a patented, built-in Progressive Comfort system and Combtech cheek pad. Modified from Benelli’s proven Progressive Comfort system used on shotguns, the system is engineered with sets of interlacing fingers that flex, absorbing much of the recoil before it reaches the shoulder. Decreased recoil, less muzzle flip and less anticipated recoil by the shooter result in a greater ability to stay accurately on target.
- Built for Comfort - The shape of the Benelli LUPO has been optimized for control. The trigger is crisp and with an adjustable trigger pull weight. Included trigger reach spaces can be used between the receiver and the stock to position the shooters hand at an optimal distance from the tigger. The ambidextrous top safety is easy to access. The Airtouch Grip surfaces allow for a safe and firm hold on the rifle.
- Advanced Ergonomics and Adjustability - One of the truly unique features of the LUPO is the ability to adjust drop, cast and trigger reach with included shims. Shooters can achieve a customized fit out of the box without the need for expensive gunsmithing. Shims allow the stock to be set in one of 36 different positions.
- Detachable Box-Type Magazine - The detachable box magazine is a double-stack configuration with a partial divider that loads like a single stack. Cartridges can be easily loaded with the magazine removed, or smoothly top loaded with the magazine in place, holding 5 rounds without heavy spring pressure. The LUPO cutaway bolt works with the magazine, allowing the magazine to insert fully into the receiver without protruding from the bottom of the gun.
- Sculpted Bolt - 3 Large-sized locking lugs, 60 degree bolt throw
- Free-Floating Crio Barrel
- Adjustable Trigger - 2.2 to 4.4 lbs
- Threaded CRIO Barrel - Fits 5/8x24 Threads for 30 Caliber Muzzle Devices
- CombTech Cheek Pad - Mitigates felt facial recoil
- Stock SPacers - Adjust length-of-pull from 13.8" to 14.75"
- Trigger Reach Spacers - Adjust trigger reach for custom fit
- Integrated Swivel Mounts
- 2-Piece Picatinny Rail Optic Mount
- Model: 11904
- Caliber: 308WIN
- Barrel Length: 22"
- Barrel Twist: 1:11"
- Drilled & Tapped: Yes (2-piece picatinny rail installed at factory)
- Overall Length: 44.625"
- Average Weight: 7 lbs
- Stock: Progressive Comfort