• Smooth MV1 cam system with DrawDial rotating modules
• Draw length is easy to adjust between 12" and 30" without a press
• Adjustable draw weight between 5 and 70 lb.
• EnduraFiber Max Preload Quad limbs maximize performance
• Carbon CrossLock BearTrap limb pockets for durability
• NaroGrip VersaGrip palm swell enhances accuracy
• SonicStops, SonicKnots and SonicBonds dampen shots
Whether you need a bow for your growing archer or a new bow for your own pursuits, Bear Archery's Cruzer G2 RTH Compound Bow Package boasts the versatility to fit the bill. Smooth MV1™ cam system with DrawDial™ rotating modules allow a bow-press-free adjustable draw length between 12" and 30" and team with an adjustable draw weight between 5 and 70 lb. to ensure a perfect fit for almost any archer. EnduraFiber™ Max Preload™ Quad limbs distribute loads evenly and reliably to maximize performance throughout the draw-length and draw-weight ranges. Carbon CrossLock™ BearTrap™ limb pockets reinforce stress points for exceptional durability, plus they boast a zero-tolerance boot for precision performance. NaroGrip™ VersaGrip™ palm swell fits hands comfortably and encourages repeatable hand placement to maximize accuracy and reduce torque. Adjustable RockStops™ limb stops provide a solid wall. HingeGuard™ reduces torque for shot forgiveness. SonicStops™, SonicKnots™ and SonicBonds™ work together to reduce noise and vibration for smooth, quiet shots.
Bear Archery Cruzer G-2 RTH Camo Compound-Bow Package includes: bow, Trophy Ridge® Four-pin sight, Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit®, Trophy Ridge five-arrow quiver, Trophy Ridge stabilizer, Trophy Ridge sling, peep sight and nock loop.
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register