Bravo Company introduces the BCMGUNFIGHTERT Stock Assembly – Mod 0 – SOPMOD (Widebody).
The strongest light-weight polymer stock available for your mil-spec receiver extension is here!
- More pronounced cheekweld (SOPMOD type)
- Snag free Design. No sharp edges prevent tangling of the rifle with the shooter”s sling, molle gear, or other kit.
- Modular VBOST (Vehicle Borne Operations Sling Tab) – This tab interfaces with the shooter”s riggers” band or bungee to secure the shooter”s sling against the stock when the carbine is not in use.
- Increasingly, this is the mostcommon application when operating inside a vehicle.
- 2 different types of ambidextrous sling mounting options, including QD swivel sockets.
- Integrated color matched rubber butt pad for secure shoulder placement, along with increased durability.
- Simple modular design. 5 parts, and 1 screw allow for modular adaption of future stock options and configurations.