Aimpoint Micro T-2
The Aimpoint Micro T-2 redefines everything you thought you knew about compact red dot sights. Cutting edge lens coatings radically improve the shape and clarity of the 2 MOA red dot and physical protection has been added for even more ruggedness.
We listened to feedback coming from hardcore customers desiring an even more robust Micro sight. With a redesigned and reinforced house body, as well as flip-up covers protecting the lenses, the Aimpoint Micro T-2 can withstand all types of environmental conditions. At the same time, we decided to improve upon the optical performance of the sight which results in a new lens and an important breakthrough in reflective lens coatings. This makes the Micro T-2 match perfectly with the 3XMag-1 and 6XMag-1 magnifiers, both combinations give a fantastic optical combination.
- Advanced optical lenses for even better light transmission.
- Front Flip-up lens cover is included.
- Transparent rear Flip-up lens cover is included.
- Reinforced protection of the turrets for even greater ruggedness.
- Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachine guns, and handguns.
- Weight 3.7 oz. (105g) including mount, sight only 3.0 oz. (84 g).
- 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic.
- Compatible will all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD).
- 1 Off position, 4 night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings – one extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight.
- Integral Picaninny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail.
- ACET technology allows 50 000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery.
- Available in 2 MOA dot size.
- Hard anodized non-reflective finish.
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters).
- Use as a standalone sight or piggybacked on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics.
- Operating Principle: Reflex collimator sight with LED
- Optical Magnification: 1x
- Aiming Dot Size: 2 MOA
- Dot Intensity: Visible against a background luminance of 0.1 to 55 000 1x
- Optical Signature: No optical signature is visible at 10 meter distance, front side, on appropriate settings with NVD
- Dot Colour: Peak Wavelength = 655 +/- 15 nm
- NVD Compatible: Yes
- Optical Coating: Anti-reflex, all surfaces and multi-layer. NVD Compatible.
- Clear Aperture: 18mm (0.71")
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
Power Source Specifications:
- Battery Type: 3V lithium battery, type CR2032.
- Battery Life - Day Time Use: 5 years (50 000 h) of continuous use at pos. 8 and over 10 months at pos. 10. Responds to > 500 000 hours at NVD setting (pos. 2).
- Power Intensity: 4 NVD and 8 Daylight, of which 1 extra bright.
- Length Sight Only: 68 mm (2.7 in)
- Width Sight Only: 41 mm (1.6 in)
- Height Sight Only: 36 mm (1.4 in)
- Weight Sight Only (incl. battery): 94 g (3.3 oz)
- Housing Material: High strength aluminum
- Housing Finish and Colour: Matte black
- Material of Mount and Spacer: High strength aluminum
- Surface Treatment: Anodized, matte black
- Height of optical axis - sight and mount: 20 mm (.8 in) over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Height of optical axis - sight, mount and low spacer: 30 mm (1.2 in) over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Height of optical axis - sight, mount and high spacer: 39 mm (1.5 in) over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Adjustment: Range ±1 m at 100 meters (±1 yds at 100 yds) in windage and elevation, 1 click = 13 mm at 100 meters = 10 mm at 80 meters = .4 in at 100 yds
- Temperature Range Operation: : -45°C to +71°C (-49°F to +160°F)
- Temperature Range Storage: -51°C to +71°C (-60°F to +160°F)
- Temperature Shock: Operable after a temperature shock between -45°C and +71°C (-49°F and +160°F)
- Humidity: Operable during and after Humidity. Limits: RH: 95%, Temp: +20°C to +50°C (+68°F to +122°F), cyclic
- Submersible: To a depth of 25 m (80 ft.)
- Shock: Withstands shock. Limits: Xaxis: 500 g, 0.7 – 1.1 ms (3 shocks), Y-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms (2 shocks in each direction, Z-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms (2 shocks in each direction).
- Vibration: Withstands Vibration. Limits: Vibration, sinusoidal in a frequency range of 10-150 Hz. Frequency: 10-30 Hz, ±1.587 mm, Frequency: 30-150 Hz. 5.75 g, 1 octave/min. Direction: X, Y and Z, Time: 30 min/direction.
- Chemical Resistance: Withstands occasional contamination by weapons cleaners, lubricants, fuels and insect repellents.